i'm a fool

I know most teenagers say this. “I feel so alone!” but I really think this is different. Please before you roll your eyes and click the back button. Let me tell you the full story.
My boyfriend Chris he cheated on me with two other chicks! I was going to break up with him because he treated my best friend like crap. And all they ever did was fight and fight and fight. I couldn’t handle it anymore. So when I told him. I asked him if we could be friends. “although I already know the answer” I finished.
“your really breaking up with me because of that bitch?” he spat in my face. When Chris got angry he really got angry. I a was always scared of him.
“yea, and don’t call her that” I said. When I have to face him I’m always looking at the ground. Because I think that if I said something wrong then I would… I don’t know, something bad would happen.
“I guess it’s not her fault” he said. I looked up to him. His curly brown hair wet from the rain. He was glaring down at me.
“see. My friends aren’t always the fault to us” I tried saying.
“yea, your right. I should be blaming you!” he shouted. A few other football jocks glanced at us from across the football field.
“what?” I stummered. My voice cracked. I had started to cry a while back but it never showed because of the rain. The tears came harder now.
“I should blame you! You stupid whore! I’m so glade I have others!” he shouted. I backed up.
“I..I..I.” I couldn’t say anything! No one ever called me that before! And never with such hatred. I was surprised that once we had something together.
“yea! Other girls! Oh you thought you were the only one? Ha! You may have died you hair black, but the blond is still there!” he shouted as he walked way from me. I stood there, staring after him. I wasn’t aware someone was behind me until he tapped my shoulder.
“Rachel are you okay?” Brady asked. Brady had been my middle school crush and best -guy- friend.
“yea Brady, I’m fine” I lied. I was bad at lieing at Brady. He just always drew the truth out of me.
“come here, wear my jacket you know who sick you can get. Oh and by the way. Chris is an asshole. And a liar” Brady said.
I looked at him while putting on my favorite jacket. It was white with random blue triangles on it. Be always smelled like Axe/ callone.
“what?” I asked.
“your not a whore.” he said. I smiled. Then the bell rang, and we went to choir.

This is probably like every other teenage break up gone bad. But this really hurt me. And the worst part is that I don’t hate Chris for what he did.
June 8th, 2010 at 07:09am