juno. writing. moving.

So,
as i write this journal i am watching one of my all time favorite movies;; Juno. something about that movie just makes me happy and kinda of sad in a way, but its a kickass movie and Michael Cera is a cute actor. lol.

"He is the cheese to my macaroni" is one my all time favorite lines from that movie. it always makes me smile and make me wonder if anyone would be my cheese. haha.

ImageImageImageImage

now,
my next topic is writing and how it not going so well for me. =( i haven't really been in the mood to write and its driving me insane. AH! I have a tons of stories that i need to update, but i'm just like "ehh, i don't feel like it right now" and when i do want to updated, i can't get my brain to work to get some new ideas.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

i love writing, but it feels like i lost the will to do it lately and it shows in my writing. i just hope that my writing mojo comes back and soon!

ImageImageImageImage

my third topic is;; moving.
thats right, i'm moving this fall and i really can't wait, this is if i don't get job by that time. and the place i might be moving to is Korea. i've never seen asia before, but i've seen europe. i'm really excited to see korea and learni everything about it. lol.

so,
its question time;;
one;; what is your all time favorite movie?
two;; why did you start writing?
three;; are you or do you want to move? where?
June 8th, 2010 at 08:23am