The Dirty Mind Test.

Many people fear they are beginning to gain something of a dirty mind, and I'm here to put your thoughts at ease.
Though most of you probably do.
So, of course, I have to ask, Do you like having a dirty mind?
If not, then that's too bad. Especially for males. We're only getting one life, people. What's a little fun?
Anywho, this is a test to ask yourself, Do I have a dirty mind?

1.) Does the word "glop" sound dirty to you?
2.) Do you often take totally natural words, like "hole" and/or "fingered," in your mind, as something dirty?
3.) Do you blush at the word "anal"?

Answer key:

1.) If you answered yes, then you have a dirty mind.
2.) If you answered yes, then you have a dirty mind.
3.) If you answered no, then you have a dirty mind.

I sincerely hope this helps, and if you answered yes, yes, no, then I hope you are satisfied with this answer. If you are just realizing you have a dirty mind, and are horrified to admit it, then get over yourself.
Having a dirty mind is hot.
Let us not forget our little fickled friends, Damon Salvatore, and Dean Winchester, people. Where would we be if we were deprived of their sly innuendos, and implied dirt? No where. Well, yeah, we'd be somewhere: On our knees, asking god why life is such a goddamn shit-fest.
And have you seen their abs?
So, everybody, if you found out you don't indeed, have a dirty mind, then get off your ass and get down to that Irish pub, cos the devil on your shoulder just whacked the angel over the head with a baseball bat signed by people like Brian Johnson, and John Bon Jovi.
Let's go. You know you want to.
June 9th, 2010 at 01:45am