DO I really have to put a title? Just read it.

\My name is Zada, and I'm filling you in on today. okay?

Dear Journal Readers,
first of all, XD...
It started out with me going to bed a 9PM (very unusual, normal it's 4AM) And I woe up at 2AM. My cousin (Elf-Mathematician) Brought Cake from Wal-mart, my mom handed me $20 (best gift ever, spend it on whatever I want) Ciarra handed me a $20 wal-mart gift card (AWESOME) and my sister Steph handed me a bag with many things in it along with a $5 bill, which totals up to $45, which with 5 more $s I will have $50. I've had a lot more. When I was younger I would baby sit my mom's boss's dog, Scooby, and the most I've gotten was $200, I was stupid an spent it on a Nintendo D.S. I still have it yes, and now I have 42 games and 3 D.S now, but the one I bought works but I dropped it and chipped the hinge X(.
Mostly, all I got for my birthday was, cake, icecream, and money. My ideal gift. Money, you see, you can buy whatever you want, if someone gives you a gift, you may have it, read it, or don't want it. See?

Updates soon on my stories, for now, I get to watch the GLEE season finale which aired just as we ate cake so I never watched it.

~ Your Best Nightmare, Zada
June 9th, 2010 at 06:02am