Two hours of sleep and I'm still sick.

It has been awhile since I've wrote, on a bulletin, blog, to myself, anything really. I started a story a couple months ago and do what I do best- leave it to rest. Now, because of my shitty memory, I will not be able to finish my tribute to that night. It remains half told; ending at it's climax. My old English teacher told me I should just write short stories,however I would disagree: I use great detail and description and I don't think I would be able to write a well-written "short" story. I've had a restless summer which, really just sucks the wiener because I've been sick since school was still in session. I declared myself well for the first time June 8th, only to be distraught with the smashing migraine and stifling stomach ache that followed me to bed that night. My legs are very sore and my stomach has yet to heal. My friends and I have been researching some options on what I may exactly be dealing with on the issue of my fragile health. I try not to think about it, but it's hard. The road to recovery is starting to look like the rabbit hole into Wonderland. And much like Alice, I find myself deeply denying facts and relying on the weak hope that it may be just a dream. At 7:40(am) I will be on my way to my newest acquired position as a teenage personal babysitter. My adopted siblings are not awful; they do not hiss at me, nor draw upon the walls with wax crayons- yet my trust with them is shaky and questionable. I do believe I've won the 7 year heart of Peyton and I soon hope to conquer that of Jake's as-well. Yesterday, I spent the better part of my day with Ryan Rash. She accompanied my siblings and I to City Splash where I persuaded her to sun-bathe with me. As hours melted away like the Popsicles of half-clothed youngsters', we both began to feel more energized and healthy. I dropped her off at her house at 4:30. Later that evening I received news that my dear friend had developed a lobster-red burn among her front-side. I strongly believe this was a result from months of hiding under tree limbs and rooftops; hiding from the great, bright light that our little world so desperately relies on. Tonight, after work, I will join Josh Connell for an evening of unplanned events and activities. Honestly, I don't care what we do (if we do anything at all), I just want to spend the last hours of my Wednesday with him. I made myself a sort of breakfast today around five. I can't quite finish the whole meal, but I'm proud of myself for the small step- I will now need to scrounge around in hopes of finding my medication. I do think I've spent quite enough time yammering about myself and I feel a tad bit better about writing a little something. Which reminds me of the summer AP English 3 homework I have yet to do, and the stead head deadline that is about to hit me like a brick wall. Feel free to leave me a comment or send a message about your day. Wishes on having a beautiful morning and splendid afternoon.
-Jo
June 9th, 2010 at 01:47pm