Well now.....

I have not written on this for a while but i'll give this a shot........ Good god this is confusing, this life, these feelings, that girl. My cat of 16 years passed away on june 3rd, i got her ashes back yesterday, but i can't stop missing her. People have told me its like losing family but they're wrong, it is losing family. My heart feels broken without her. I keep remembering all of the things we did together and how i should have given her more of my time. You really don't appreciate people untill they are gone. I took everything for granted about her, now i wish i could hold her one more time.

Have you ever met someone who makes you forget everything that is wrong about life and makes you focous on the good? I have. She is so positive and out going, She means so much to me. The worst part is she is moving in september, I must admit i do love her. She makes everyone feel special and complete, she is the one who made me realize life is worth living. I don't love her because of that though, i love her just to love her, there is no reason i just lover her. She is most likely the best woman i have ever met in my life, and i am gald to call her my friend.
June 9th, 2010 at 04:58pm