BOODLE LOODLE LOODLE :) Need some stories to read!

So...

I'm super bored. Like you have no idea how high my level of boredom is :( And well, I want some stories to read. Yes, your stories, your friends' stories, your mom's stories, your neighborhood hobo's stories. The BEST stories on Mibba.

I haven't seriously been on Mibba in like six months. Still no journals I see... But anyway, I could be updating my stories right now but I want my updates to be EPIC. So yeahh I have to think of something good enough.

It's funny how this site used to be my life and now it's just one of those places I go to when I'm bored.. Like I became so busy with school and everything else in my life that I didn't have time to update. And if I couldn't update I didn't see the point of getting on, ya know? But now it's summer and I have to babysit during the week and, well, there's a lot of down time to babysitting.

Wait! I think I got on like a month ago. Yeah I wrote a journal about friend advice. If you read that one and are wondering how things turned out, well I talk to him every now and then. We were texting last night actually. But he was having family problems and needed someone to talk to. I don't talk to him just because I'm bored or anything.

Well that was little story about my life that you couldn't care less about.

Like I said. I want to read the best stories on mibba. So tell me your favorite or brag about one of yours.

Ready.Set.Go! :D
June 11th, 2010 at 09:40pm