THE FIRST TIME I CRIED ON THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL.

So the last day of school was today. The finals start on Monday. I was ready to say goodbye to my chorus teacher, who was such an inspiration. Then I realize that she isn't leaving. I should be happy right? Wrong. Because the person they are getting rid of is my sister's old chorus and my current theatre teacher. She is so close to my entire family and she's not going to be at my high school anymore. I learned this over 3 hours ago and I'm still crying. I'm glad that my chorus teacher is staying. She's awesome and I love her, but I had a connection to my theatre teacher. She was always there for everyone in my family who went to my school over the years.
But I shouldn't be too hard. She's going to my old elementary school that's literally, just across the football field. We're so close, we share a mascot. So I shouldn't be too upset. But still, it was THE FIRST TIME I CRIED ON THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL.
I'm just going to miss her.
So have you ever left a school with a teacher you liked so much and got really to know and had to leave? Or the teacher was fired or transferd? Leave a comment because I don't want to think I'm over reacting. It's just really do love her.
~Adrienne
June 12th, 2010 at 01:19am