I'm too young for this.

I abandon Mibba for about four months, and my life completely makes a 180.
First off, I get back together with one of my exes cause he said he was single again...and I was lonely. Time goes by and blah blah blah relationship-y stuff, yadda yadda. We last until the end of May. I ended it, cause I realized how much of an asshole he was, and why we broke up in the first place. A week later I find out that I'm pregnant. 6 weeks to be exact. And of course I have no way of getting ahold of him. How convenient. When I finally do get a hold of him, I find out that he lied and was never "single" in the first place. So, I had to talk to her. She was taking the news better than he was. I felt horrible, cause she's a sweet girl. All he was telling me was to "take care of it." and he'll pay for it to be done. And if I don't and make him pay, he was going to kill himself. Uhm, no comment there. And right now, he's in jail, to get off probation. Oh dont I know how to pick em? Hah. Yeah, well. Now all of that's over, my friends and family are excited. I am now, too. I realized I don't need him around to raise this kid. He or she is going to be so loved with or without him. Well, it already is.

That's my life, the revised version, from the past six months.
Thanks for listening. Feel free to comment with anything.
Or don't. (:

--Kailee
June 13th, 2010 at 02:15am