Mibba! I've missed you! (A bunch of random stuff and questions)

I hate how inconsistent I am with this site. I'm on for a couple weeks and then I forget about it for a couple of weeks. I think it is because I don't write stories. I've tried and I just am not very good at it. I come on this site to read other people's stories; I find that really enjoyable. I've always considered myself more of an appreciator of the arts instead of a creator. I also love this site for the journals because on most sites with a journal section they are cluttered with stupid spam. But not on mibba, it's people actually taking time to put their thoughts into a journal they care about, and most of those people are really funny and enjoyable :)

--
On to other things.

I'm trying to be healthier, not just loose weight but seriously get my life style in check. I'm just so sick of the way I look and the way I feel about myself so I'm finally taking steps towards getting healthier. And boy am I excited! I can't wait to have more self esteem. I bought this really cute dress from Target in the size that I want to be by the end of the summer. It's my motivation.

--
I've been listening to a lot of pop music lately, which is a nice vacation from what I usually listen to (The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Paramore and The Decemberists to name a few). I really like Katy Perry and Lady Gaga and I sort of dig Ke$ha but I do think she is sort of a hoe.

Question Time!

1. Are you a creator or appreciator of the arts? Or both?
2. Do you have a "get healthier" goal this summmer
3. Do you like pop music?

I realize that this journal is sort of random and probably a waist of your time but I want to say thanks for reading anyways!
June 13th, 2010 at 03:08am