Weekend, Questions, and Whoring.

I've had a pretty great weekend. On Friday I went to Defeated Creek, which I've mentioned in previous journals, and I had a blast. It was really really hot at first but when it got dark it was just the right amount of warm. I had a nice talk with my friend Gates and I also kissed this one shy guy that I met there last year who likes me. I also got ice cream, which I haven't had in ages, due to a diet. It was nice. I didn't get home until around midnight, and I was exhausted, but it was worth it. On Saturday I woke up bright and early to do Driver's ED homework, which Dad helped me with. I hardly had to look anything up because of him! Then I pretty much wasted the rest of the day. We went to HollyWood Video, which is going out of business, and I got a couple of CSI seasons on DVD and another movie. Then he took me over to Erica's, where we watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mindand rough housed around a bit. The rest of the day isn't worth mentioning. Today I didn't do much either, aside from watch an NCIS marathon and updat my story. Tomorrow I have Driver's ED and we're going grocery shopping (THANK GOD).

On to the whoring:
Comment swap? I updated Lavish Lies.
Or, you could comment Where the Road Ends which is a co-write with Erica.

Questions.
1. What did you do this weekend?
2. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
3. Do you like NCIS? What about CSI? Royal Pains? Criminal Minds? (If so, then we'd definitely get along.)
4. Are you going to comment one of the above stories?
5. If so, what would you like me to check out?
June 14th, 2010 at 05:18am