Some thoughts and questions

I need a life. I am bored out of my mind. I need to get off my computer and go outside and enjoy the world and do something. Well, that's pretty hard to do for two main reasons. One, there's nowhere to go when you're in The Middle of Nowhere, Georgia. And two, I'm pretty much trapped in this house. It's summer. I should be outside having fun, swimming. But the thing is, no one wants to take me there. I can't drive, my bike has a flat tire, it's too far to walk anywhere, I'm pretty much trapped. I was planning on going swimming today but no one wants to take me. Sigh.

It's hard to have a life if no one wants to give you one.

Here's another thought. I'm pretty sure a lot of you have heard the whole 'I'm young and in love' thing. Well, here's how all that usually goes. People automatically asume that just because of how young you are, or whatever your age is if it's pretty young, they automatically asume that you aren't in love. They just say that you don't know what love is or it's just puppy love that doesn't last. Who are they to judge you and tell you how you feel? They are not you, they aren't in the relationship you're in, they don't know how you feel, so they can't tell you that you aren't in love because you very well might be. I mean, I know people can actually believe that they are in love but then realize later that they aren't, but if you've had experience in relationships, and you are in a relationship that has made you feel like no other, and you start to feel certain ways about things, then the chances are you could be in love right?

So here's a few questions that I would like to know.
1. Do you feel like you need to get off Mibba and do something productive of your life because you're on Mibba all the time, like me?
2. Have you ever been in a situation where you were young and in love and people doubted you guys?

xNisa
June 14th, 2010 at 08:43pm