Random Thoughts and Feelings

I was just thinking that why does everyone hate pop stars like Miley Cyrus, The Jonas Brothers, and other musicians in the same vein. I mean if you don't like their music that's one thing but to call them names is just stupid and immature.

I like their music personally and other people that don't are fine to but it's kind of mean to attack someones character or personality.

Yeah maybe Miley Cyrus made some mistakes and the Justin Bieber sounds like a girl, but is that any reason to put someone down. It's not even about the music to me I just don't like when people attack others. Just a thought.

In other news I accidentally smelled my hand and it smelled like cookie dough.... wierd.

I finished reading the Twilight Series (if you don't like it, I don't care). It was a good ending and I sense more books on the horizon (she's immersed in the characters world and I totally relate, even in my stories I get a little attached). I really don't think it's the money (well maybe a little, but who wouldn't want more money).

Couple of questions for my lovely commenters.

1) Any good metal bands that I haven't heard of (Send me anyone even if I know them)?
2) What do you love most about summer?
3) Favorite band?

Thanks for reading.
June 15th, 2010 at 10:29pm