I scream for ice cream! :) [some thoughts]

So it's super hot in my house, and I'm eating chocolate ice cream! :)

So just a minute ago I was reading some journals. Some people were going through problems and rough situations, some people were being dirty little whores and whoring which I have done before lol, and some people were just relaxing. That made me think. Someone somewhere is going through something bad when you could be having the best time of your life. That made me realize that I should be happy that I'm not in a rough situation and that I should be glad that I'm not here on Mibba to write about something bad that I'm going through. That was just a random thought though.

So, Me and one of my friends are going to co-write together again. Right now we're in the midst of brainstorming (: The part where just about anything you want to happen can happen.. Like you're creating a whole new world and what happens in that world... I'm weird. Haha.

Well, I was playing Animal Crossing City Folk earlier and I just payed off my mortgage for my house in the game :) I'm happy. I get a bigger house! Woo hoo! XD

Anyway, aside from all that randomness, my silly friend had a silly dream. She dreamed that we were at the movies going to see Eclipse and that we saw Taylor Lautner sitting down and that we started holding him and telling him we loved him and that he was afraid to come with us because he thought we would rape him XD Silly goose. The funny thing was that my friend dreamed that she had his sunglasses, and she woke up looking for them lol!

Summer is kind of boring. Too bad I don't have the awesome abilities to create things like Phineas and Ferb and never be bored. Hehe.

Well,

peace.love.ice cream.

xNisa
June 16th, 2010 at 09:32pm