Wow, I got my first kiss tonight

I was at work Sunday, and Alex (my best guy Friend near my age. (he’s like not even a month younger then me) ) asked me if I had ever been kissed. I told him, no, I had never been kiss, never had a bf or anything like that. he then said that he felt sorry for me because of never kissing a guy before, and that now he wanted to kiss me. through out the night, I thought that he was gonna try to kiss me, but he didn’t. which in a way was a relief, but at the same time, it wasn’t, cause I really wanted to get my first kiss soon. I told one of my best girl friends (who’s pretty much a sister to me.) about what Alex had said. she didn’t really say anything about it, cause we got busy talking about my 18th bday that’s gonna be at BG’s the next week.

So tonight after I was getting ready to leave work, Alex and I were joking about him wanting to grab the cleaning supple to do his side task. we were standing in the bathroom talking about the fact that there’s three bottles of shaving cream in there and other random things, and he put his arms out for a hug, like we usually do before one of us leave for the night. and after we hugged for a moment, he pulled back and kissed my cheek and then leaned in and kissed me.

Oh my god, it was not what I thought a kiss would be like, this was nice. we kissed for a minute or two and then it turned into a French kiss, and then just broke away. now I want to kiss him again, I want him to teach me more about kissing. Is that wrong to want to kiss him again? I mean we’re not dating or anything, we’re just friends, we don't love each other in that fashion, and now we don’t want this to mess up our friendship or mess with work.

Should I tell my friend, Caitlyn, (who is like a sister to me,) that he kissed me? I feel like I should tell someone, I don’t think I want to tell my mom. I feel like something’s gonna go wrong cause I have to work tomorrow morning, and might get have to stay all day and Alex and his ex both work tomorrow night. so yeah, awkwardness. nobody knows what Alex and I did earlier, so help please.

I need advice, if we kiss again, where should my hands go?
June 17th, 2010 at 06:11am