Rock Island, YMCA, and Some Whoring.

It's been a veryyyyyyyy long day for me. I'm going to hate myself in the morning for letting myself do all of this. I'll be so sore. First of all, I got up around seven today and my mother and I went to the YMCA. I worked out (both strength training routine and thirty minutes of cardio) for about two hours. I was dead tired by the time I was done running on the treadmill, but Mother decided that she had to do some errands in town today. So I ended up hanging out with my friend Dani, along with our friends Judd and Gates. We went to Rock Island, which is about thirty minutes from where I live. It's basically rock climbing (or decendening and then later climbing back up...) in order to get to the water. So to recap, I had a two hour workout, a bunch of rock climbing, and I swan for about an hour or two. Now I'm exhausted, and I'm sitting in my bed typing this and eating watermelon.

I've also made a list of relaxing things I'm going to force myself to do tomorrow:
1) Update Lavish Lies.
2) Update Where the Road Ends
3) Watch a DVD of CSI
4) Nap
5) Mess around on the computer.
6) Read any of the stories you whored that I don't get to tonight.

Okay, so that's about it.

Here's questions/whoring.

1) What did you do today?
2) What are you doing tomorrow?
3) What's your favorite fruit?
3) Do you have something you want me to read of yours?
4) Have you looked at Lavish Lies or Where the Road Ends?
5) Anything else you might want to share?
June 18th, 2010 at 02:47am