Thinking about stuff.

That little attention box is kinda annoying once ya think about it for awhile. Haha.
So, I've been getting alot of my stories done latly! I'm really proud of myself too!
It's June 17, 2010 and HOLY CRAP ITS 11:11!!! (PM)
Hm, my wish is that I will find a summer love this summer. :)
I don't even care that I just posted that either cause I know only one person is gonna read this.
I entered a Justin Bieber one shot contest and totally just asked for one song then changed my mind because I forgot how much I loved Common Denominator, haha!
Ok, does anyone thinks it's wrong to not do any stories that are not fan-fictions?
I mean I will do stories that aren't but I love writing about real people...
The last day of school wasn't really a last day of 'school' it was just graduation which you had to wake up at normal time for...
That was pretty amazing that graduation!
When I was called up there my heart was racing and then Fallon and my daddy were cheering for me and Jon was smiling at me because of that. And when I walked past 2 of my teachers to go back to my seat they smiled at me! Then I saw Alex's face. Which was grinning from ear to ear.. and Micheal told me not to trip and I wanted to smack him!
Haha, but, yeah, I don't think I've ever felt so proud of myself in my entire life.
I'm finally FRESHIE!!!
Oh god, high school, this is gonna be interesting.
I have to read To Kill a Mockingbird for reading class. Only because I'm in honors too!
But apparently the honors LA teacher (who is married to the non-honors LA teacher) is nicer than his wife, haha!
So OFF THE SUBJECT OF SCHOOL.
It's summer!!!!
And I highly miss my buddies. :(
I saw Jared yesterday though! (Jared's my cousin who took me to Rome two months ago!) I was sooo happy to see him! He said I'm his favorite cousin and that I have no competition hahaha.
Geez I love himm! haha!
Latly I have really been wanting to go to the coast for vacation but my parents say we can't afford it because of the oil spill in the gulf making the east coast more expensive. :( It really makes me sad.
And not only because I won't see the ocean this year but because BP and the government are being so RETARDED and not cleaning anything up fast enough!!! That marine environment might as well be considered history now!!!
It makes me really mad...
So I'm talking to Mitchell again...
Just wanted to throw that out there just for the record...
I do not know if thats a good idea or not, talking to him I mean.
But hey, I'm only 14 I need to learn from my mistakes.
Well, its now 11:25 p.m. and I'm probably gonna need rest for tomorrow!
See ya guys later!
Thanks for reading if you do.
June 18th, 2010 at 05:26am