Second Installment of THE Picture Journal

It's 1:43 AM and I have to be at work in less than 7 hours so.. why not make a journal.
But oh no- not just any journal. A friggin' picture journal. The SECOND picture journal.
(See what you missed!)

so... here we go.

Image

I am of the belief that pomegranate makes everything better. Especially tea. This tea. God. It's just delicious. Go buy some.

Image

This gum really does make me want to get paid in Trident Layers. I didn't even know there was a new one until I saw it at Wal-Mart. It might be love.

Image

I honestly don't know what they will come up with next, but as long as they come up with ingenius ideas that are delicious... well they can do whatever they damn well like. Is this journal going to be all about food and drink... and gum?

Image

I care so little about what anyone has to say about this game it's not even funny. I've given so many hours of my life to this already. And that's not to say more won't be given.

Image

Wanna read a biography on "Death" as if he were a person with a mother of "Sin" and a father of "Satan?" Well why the hell wouldn't you?! This book is really just that creative. It is witty, humorous, and just perfect. Very- VERY- recommended.

Image

The Gaslight Anthem has become one of my new favorite bands. They're- in a sense- perfect. If you watched Jimmy Fallon last night, you may have seen them. If not- you missed out. Give 'em a try.

Image

Need a good zombie movie?
Who doesn't?

Image

10 guesses as to why my hair smells like the most delicious form of raspberries every created by man at this given moment.

God I love materiallism.
June 18th, 2010 at 09:13am