It's Muh Birffday!

I'm officially 17 as of three hours ago. Everyone keeps saying, "Who cares about turning 17?" Well, quite frankly, I do. It may not be like turning 16 and getting your license, or turning 18 and becoming an adult, but 17 is pretty freaking amazing for me.

All I can think about, though, is turning 7. I really wouldn't mind going back to when boys had cooties and hot wheels tracks were the shit. I remember when you were the coolest kid in school if you had a build it yourself above ground pool in your back yard. I remember being the flower girl, not the bridesmaid. Along with that, I remember when everyone got along with everyone. There was no hate. I remember when boys would chase you on the playground because they had a crush on you.

Honestly, I'm really happy I'm 17 now, and I can't help the feeling that life passed by so quickly, and that it always will. I don't want to forget playing with the childish toys and building forts in the woods. I don't want to forget all the good memories I made with tons of friends along the way, or how they helped me mature and grow.

Cherish the little things that could have made you smile only once, because you'll never know until you get older, how fast time went by. :)

Thank you; I love you all.
Faith. (Mommy)
Judy. (Grandma)
Jenny. (Best Friend)
Charles. (Brother)
Tray. (Best Friend)
Heather. (Sister)
Katie. (Best Friend)
Jamie. (Dad)
Chris. (Best Friend)
Kameron. (Best Friend) <-- It's her birthday too. :)

/thanks for the birthday wishes ahead of time.
June 18th, 2010 at 09:24am