robert pattinson saved me from ninjas

Okay, so two nights ago I had a dream that I was at home all alone, and it was light outside, like, eight in the morning. The night before I watched Ninja Assassin (and for those who have never seen it, i totally recommend it!) and the ninja's are evil. So, in my dream i was upstairs in my room, and i heard to whispering of the ninjas and the slashing of their swords. I closed my door and locked it, but the ninja kept on getting in somehow. Then after a while of that i hear British talking. I open up my door and there's Robbert Pattinson in the guest bedroom right across from my room. I tell him to come and sleep with me 'cause I'm scared. So he walks in right before the ninja almost killed him. Once he's in my room i start crying and he holds me and ,like, I keep shutting the door because the ninja keeps opening it. Then i say I'm tierd and want to go to bed, and my door magically has more locks on it. So i lock all of them and go lay down in my bed. And my room had a cot in it (a little make shift bed) and Rob slept in there. I ended up waking up at 4:30-ish looking for Robert. I felt stupid.but it was an awsome dream!
June 19th, 2010 at 01:49am