A new superhero, you say? Named Hero...?

Okay.

Everyone out there's heard of Batman, Spiderman, The Incredible Hulk, Ironman, Superman, Superwoman, Catwoman, etc. Right? Right? What about Thor? Mr. Incredible, even? Haha...that one was a bit off topic. But I do love the Incredibles...

Beside the point. Utterly.

I have to mention the other superheroes to be able to mention another superhero...

Hero.

Where can you find this mysterious, elusive, Hero?

Why, wanderingballoon's profile, right here on Mibba!

Help! I'm Housing a Hero is about a girl named Riel Grace, who lives in an apartment, works at a bar, and goes to school. When school is attacked and she is saved by the mysterious Hero, a superhero that had come to save her city from mad scientists two years before. After being rescued by Hero, Riel is suddenly put into the role of his girlfriend - well, so the public thinks. Riel couldn't disagree more.

BUUUUUT....if you want to know more, you'll have to check it out. Definitely a new must-read for me! And you can be there the entire way if you hop on the bandwagon now! It's up to chapter three now.

I couldn't help but do a journal. I did one for wanderingballoon's Witness Protection Program, too. Which, might I add, is an incredible read and has a BLUE ELF!!

I love elves. Especially the blue ones xP

Anyway, if you're here, and reading...thanks!
June 19th, 2010 at 04:42am