Many Different Things| My mom, Whoring, A video

First off watch this video. Most of you have probably seen it already but I just can't believe it. Good thing little kids don't understand what's so wrong about this.



My mom have been fighting a lot lately over my friends mom. She hates her for no reason and my mom said she's sick of my fucking shit, and that if her mom is so great she can pick me up and drop me off everytime I go there and she was rambling on about how she isn't going to do anything for me ever again and calling her mom a whore and shit. Over someone she's never even met! And it really upset me because me and my friends mom are close and it also felt like my mom was picking on me and my friend to. We finally stopped fighting over it because my dad and aunt both told her to back off but I told her how I was feeling. That was the first time I ever talked about my feelings. It actually worked well. Kinda like in Full House, but less dramatic.

Lastly: the whoring. I am whoring my Castiel: Broken Wings story and my He's No Romeo, So Why Am I His Juliet?

Are you allowed to whore your own story? :P I haven't really kept up with the whole whoring thing.
June 20th, 2010 at 10:02pm