Father's Day, Friendships or lack thereof, & Randomness. [[Questions.]]

Today's Father's Day! I've been thinking about my daddy a lot. I have the good memories though, which I'm incredibly thankful for. It's been a hard day because although I think about all the positive things there's always going to be that part of me that wishes he was here, but I know he's watching over me and I'm spending it with him because he goes with me everywhere. =) I miss & love you, daddy. Forever & ever.

I did call and wish my daddy's dad a Happy Father's Day though. I love him so much! Seriously! He means the world to me. & I also wished my uncles and the other important father's in my life a Happy Father's Day. They've all been there for me so I guess I'm blessed. But they still don't replace my real daddy, y'know?

---

I lost a friend today. I know that it wasn't my fault though, I tried my hardest to rekindle things but how do you do that if they don't try? Then they claim that they care about you more than any person in the world. Total BS, I tell you. But like I said, I tried and that's all I can do. If they don't want to stay friends then I can't force them. Friendships aren't forced, are they? No. So, I've just got to move on, no matter how hard it is.

---

I really want to see Toy Story 3. I loved the first two back in the day and I can't wait to see what they did with this one! Tom Hanks & Tim Allen are the best Woddy & Buzz every! Seriously, I don't think they could find a better team, what do you think?

I can't wait to see Eclipse, too! I'm a Twilight guru so I can't help but be excited for it. I know, most of you guys hate Twilight, but I don't so. =P Hehe. Speaking of Twilight, I got my GQ magazine and the gorgeous TAYLOR LAUTNER is on the cover. Oh, yes. Talk about delicious, eh?

I went to the beach on Thursday and got the worse sunburn of my life. My nose right now is peeling and it burns so bad. The crazy thing is that I wore sunblock. I applied it TWICE and I still get burned. The sun must hate me or something because I've never been in so much pain. Yeah, that was a bit dramatic, but whatever. =P

Questionsss!

1. What movies are you excited for?
2. What are you doing today? Anything exciting?
3. Do you like cheeseburgers? (I'm eating one right now. Be jealous. =P)
4. Do we already know each other? If not, how come?
5. What's one thing that annoys you on Mibba?
6. Do you like playing with bugs?
7. What are your plans for the summer?
8. Are you excited for the new school year?
9. Do you have a job?
10. Let's make babies, yes?

Most gorgeous thing on this planet:

Image
June 21st, 2010 at 01:01am