I am so disgusted by penises right now. i h8 men (holy tl;dr, batman)

Not all men in the world, but men in general rn. like, okay, I need to rant and I didn't feel like doing it on LJ or tumblr. (and yes, I type how I talk, get used to it plz.)

Okay so long story short, I just got back from this camping trip yesterday to this place my family and I have gone to every summer since '08 (the very first time I went though, was when I was like...11 or 12 when I was in girl scouts - yeah, go ahead and laugh), and some friends of my mom went with us. and I like these people. I do. I just haven't been around some of them all day for three frickin' days straight. One of which is a redneck, and I knew how he was gonna be, I've been around him before and he's a nice guy, even though his views are a little...fucked. But hey, he admits he's a redneck, so it's whatever. And his son came, and I've been around him, like, once. and that one time was when my mom and his mom were kind've trying to set me up with him and vice versa, and I was stoned out of my mind and babbling for four hours because I can't properly talk to a guy I don't know without getting nervous without the help of marijuana, and no, I do NOT like that at all. but AAAANYWAYS, I figured he'd be just as nice and shit as he was...and it's not like he was being an asshole to me and my best friend (who came with me) on the trip, but...god.

I'll only say this: he was really fucking crude. And I am a person who LIKES crude humor. I adore South Park, I love Superbad and Borat and Bruno and so many movies like that and I can be pretty perverted at times. But when you are so inappropriate that you actually offend me, then there's something wrong with you. I act like that when I'm alone with my best friends, but way toned down when I'm around people I don't know, because I just think that's common courtesy. I want to make a good first impression, y'know? But this guy...jfc.

I'm not even going to repeat some of the things he said because I think it'd be too inappropriate for a journal on mibba, but...okay, at one point, I was jokingly telling my mom that I was going to completely switch over to girls after this trip (I like both guys and girls, but don't call myself bisexual because I just don't really want to put a label on myself anymore. So now I just say I'm ambiguous), and he said something along the lines of, "all pussy is the same," or something like that. I honestly don't remember because I immediately tuned him out because I was just disgusted. I'm not trying to sound like I'm so much better than him, but dude, don't fucking speak that way in front of my fucking MOTHER.

Now, my mom is really laid back and wasn't really offended at all, she just kind've facepalmed, but I don't really care that she wasn't offended, I was, and I don't like it when people say shit like that in front of my mother because I try not to talk like that because I respect her, and I expect people to at least do the same because my mom is awesome. Looking back now, I probably should've chucked a damn rock at his head. But I love his mom, who is also awesome, so I doubt she'd appreciate me giving him a concussion or something. Oh, and then he asked my mom what felching is and if she'd ever done it before. fucking UGH. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

if you don't know what that is, please don't ask me and just...yeah, don't ask me here. Google it. yes, it's something sexual. and gross imo.

oh, and the fact that he said the "N" word like, five thousand times in two minutes and "faggot," when the first time I met him, I made it very clear that I fucking despise that word and I seriously get offended when people say that, and I'm not fond of the "n" word AT ALL. My cousin is black. He didn't know THAT, but still. Again, common courtesy. He's fucking 23, too. An adult. Like, really? you're that ignorant and disgusting? I think people completely act like themselves when they're around their best friends, including me. And he had his best friend there too, and I saw how he really was. First impressions are important to me. I don't hate him or anything, I'm just extremely turned off. This also makes him a lot less physically attractive. because to me, when you have a great personality, it shines from the inside out and that automatically makes them more sexy. That's why I always say my friends are beautiful, because they are, physically and personality-wise. it's very important for both guys and girls I may be interested in.

Honestly, the way some people act nowadays is such bullshit (and I'm about to sound like a total hippie rn, so scroll if you're not interested in reading). It's 2010 and you would think some people would quit with the "nigger" this and "faggot" that and all of that garbage. And some do, some people really have, but from the ones I know and met, they haven't. I know there will be hate everywhere you go, but that doesn't mean I should just sit back and accept it. Because I don't. I hate hate and always will. I hate people who discriminate and always will. I hate racism and homophobia and always will. I accept the fact that these things will never disappear forever, but I still don't like it. At least I'm doing my part to not be hateful. I used to say the "f" word (not fuck, the other one. I'm tired of typing it), and use gay as a synonym for stupid. Not because I'm homophobic. Never was and never will be (I knew I was attracted to both sexes at a pretty young age and my parents never ever raised me to believe being gay was wrong). I don't know why I did to be honest, but all I know is that I understand why it's hurtful and it's just a mean thing to say. And the "that's so gay" thing...I was in middle school. When you hear so many kids say it, you eventually pick it up yourself. I actually still slip up on accident sometimes because it's such a common expression for me. A dumb one, yes, but I make it a point to not say it anymore. I know it's wrong. and now I'm getting more and more used to just saying "that's lame" instead of "that's so gay." Lame is a cool word anyways. Hey, at least I can admit I was being stupid whenever I said that. But for the most part I don't say it anymore.

anyways, tl;dr. sorry mibba, I REALLY had to rant. and that isn't even the ENTIRE full story. This is like...one-third of it. If you knew the entire story, you would know why I'm completely turned off by men right now. I mean, I decided way before this trip that I wouldn't get with this guy because I'm not ready for a relationship yet and I don't even want to consider getting into any relationship until I get my GED and am in college in a few months, but god....

I am so much more comfortable with girls. long story on that one, and I know girls are just as crazy and annoying as guys, I'm not saying that, but...actually, I kind've am saying that. In my experience, the girls I've met are so much smarter and cuter and a lot more freaking polite then some guys I've met. My bff turns 18 on July 9th. She said she's gonna take me to this gay bar in downtown Reno that her sister always goes too (they have nights where people who are 18 and over can come in and party, but not drink, obvs), and I am so amped for that. I won't have to worry about creepy guys grinding on me and trying to get into my pants, and I'm a lot more comfortable around girls than guys. I wanna meet some cute girls. :D and I have no problem with gay boys grinding on me. because duh, they're obviously not going to give me some sleazy pick-up lines in the hopes that I'll make out with them in the back of the car. At least, they won't be seerious about it. not that I'm against people who do that (I mean, the first time I kissed a guy, I'd pretty much just met him), but dnw icky guys hitting on me is all I'm saying.

--

GOOD NEWS! I got a puppy today and she is sooooooo freaking adorable shfskjdfshdzgfdjshgfsda. srsly u guise
u guise
srsly

I'll post pictures of her in another journal or something later in the week. Maybe. but believe me, she is sofa king adorable.

I hope your weekends were better than mine, meebs. <333 I admire anyone who read this whole thing. O_O
-Drea
<3

*btw, I apologize for some of the language in this. I wasn't trying to offend anybody in this, I swear. I'm sorry if you were. If anybody really got offended, I'll just edit some of the really bad words. Also, I'm not one of those annoying teenagers who are like, "wahhhhh I hate America I hate this whole word because it's horrible BLAHHHHH." I sincerely love my country even though it's kind of fucked in more ways than one. I just don't like douchey people. Or hate. :) I will admit that I kind of hate my town tho and can't wait to get the fuck out of here. lol
June 21st, 2010 at 12:44pm