I am extremely annoyed.

I really don't know how to start this journal but to say, that I'm extremely annoyed with all the journals and what not talking about fan-fiction, especially Avenged Sevenfold fan-fiction, what does it matter if people write it? So it may not be the best writing out there, but it's a way for their fans to respect them, in a manner of speaking.

And sure, we all wonder what it would be like if the person we're writing about actually reads what we write, but chances are it won't happen, and most people write fan-fiction for fun. That's really the whole point.

There's a lot of Twilight fan-fiction out there, and this follows the same thing, so that goes in saying, if you insult something other people like to write about, then that gives them full advantage to do the same to you... and I bet you wouldn't find it funny, would you?

I love writing and Avenged Sevenfold, and people making a mockery of either one, hurts. I originally came to this site to get feedback for my writing, and make a few good friends, and I have made some amazing friends. I understand that people are entitled to their opinion, which is exactly why I'm writing this journal, but it doesn't call for people to make fun of things I love whether it be that or something else, it's not a nice thing to do.
June 22nd, 2010 at 10:50am