Sory behind the song of my chemical Romance

story behind the songs of My Chemical Romance

this is what i read:

Helena

This song is from their second album THREE CHEERS FOR SWEET Revenge is, in fact has a meaning quite touching in amnya dal. Gerard acknowledged, this song is the song the most important in the They sophomore album.

Helena is a song of appreciation, to Gerard and Mickey grandmother. They both admitted that their grandmother is very significant. The grandmother's name is ELENA. That also is the basis of this song title.

Because of the importance of this song to Gerard, even during the process of making videokLipnya, Gerard could cry, until finally he decided to get out of the room where the shoot. Because he thought it was too emotional song.

Famous LAST WORDS

With the long duration of Fair. Approximately five minutes, songs from the album THE BLACK PARADE someone tells a story about the struggle. Tell us about someone you do not already have presumed life expectancy Again (will be die!), Was still eager to live. His passion is what made everyone aware that he still had the choice to live.

According to Gerard, this song has a different meaning. That a person must have a choice. Should not matter what obstacles or temptations in the way, he must have a way out that might not realize.

I DO NOT LOVE YOU

The perception that comes out from everyone about the song is almost always different. Many who responded differently.

But, according to Gerard, this song tells the story of one night stands and such. Her love is there, just enough for tonight, aja, aja today. The next day, the road already KTA each aja.

Gerard also had said, that if people have a legitimate aja Other perceptions about this song. He also said that More was also biased story about a couple who already can not disatuin Again. And one of them could release the pair, and suggested that her life continues.

I'm NOT OKAY

According to Gerard, Songs in the album THREE CHEERS FOR SWEET Revenge The story is about how she felt during high school. At that time, Gerard's crush on a girl at school. Unfortunately the girl was already having a boyfriend at the time.

That makes Gerard keseL is, the picture of the girl and his girlfriend circulated in the school. What's wrong with the picture? It appeared in the photograph, the girl and her boyfriend was jumped into exciting! Light aja it makes Gerard annoyed, confused, angry!

Skylines and TURNSTILES

This song is the first song created by Gerard beginning of his career. With Matt PeLLisier (MCR's first drummer), he arranges this song.

Inspired by the collapse of World Trade Center incident on September 11, 2001. At that time, Gerard was mengunjuni New York, in order to meet with representatives from Cartoon Network. At that time, Gerard was making a movie called Breakfast Monkey.

Gerard, who witnessed with his own eyes the tragedy, was shocked. Feelings about this tragedy are trying to tell Through these songs.

Teenagers

According to Gerard, this song to comment on the attitude of government and social situation in U.S. now, who see teenagers as a soft food. That is, the government and all around them could act without restraint against teenagers. Because deemed not know anything.

This song also represents her feelings after the events of September 11. Understand, Gerard is one of the witnesses who witnessed the tragedy. According to him, after that, a lot of teenagers who were brainstorming through counseling-counseling. According to him, this song represents teenagers who want to rebel, with his heart.

THE GHOST OF YOU

This song is obviously talking about feelings may be afraid of losing someone important in our lives. For example, spouse, or family.

According to Gerard, the loss of someone important can make our lives changed. Gerard also said that in this song, not just the loss of a spouse who is told. In addition to the family, could also lose a friend or friends. In essence, this song tells of the loss of important dihidup us.

WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE

Hits singles from the album THE BLACK PARADE is the third album overall concept of the MCR.

Here is told that the central figure suffered from severe illness, which made him have to deal with death. Thing she remembered before her death is a parade that had he attended, had as a kid with his dad.

This was also the parade that drove him to end his life. End of his life was marked by parades, which led him into the next life.

CEMENTERY DRIVE

In general, this song tells of a girl, who had an affair from her partner. Do not tell us why he's having an affair. But, surely, than the existing Lyric diLagu this girl even so tormented and hurt because of the affair.

Misconstrued one interview Gerard once said, that inspired this song is the days of his life in college. At that time Gerard has a girlfriend, who finally decided to commit suicide. This sad incident was trying to set forth by Gerard Through this song.

CANCER

Like its title, this song tells tentangseorang patients suffering from cancer. The lyrics in the song is told from the perspective of the patient.

This patient was experiencing incredible pain, due to her illness. But what made him sick Over Again, as he thought of how their partner would feel he left.

Stanza by stanza lyrics really meggambarkan pain suffered by the patient. Starting from hair loss due to cancer, until the pain is felt.

Early SUNSETS OVER Monroeville

This song talks about a couple who was running away. They were fleeing from the pursuit of a vampire, who is ready to prey on them. Because the city where they are surrounded by mountains, so they can not escape. As a result, the girl bitten vampire, and turned into a vampire instantly.

Now, it's time the boys decide, whether to kill their partner had changed into a vampire. At the end of this song tell if the guy finally kills her partner. partner, although she loves her partner, the boy believed that it was the best decision. He does not bear to see her partner into a zombie. Indeed it is difficult keputusang taken.

OUR LADY Sorrows

Overall, the song theme of Friendship. A very strong friendship, there would always be there when hard. Tell us that there are many parties out there, ready to pull us. Because there temanLah we still will stand where we belong.

The song was made as offerings to his friend Gerard. She longed to shout out thanks to his friend feeling it.

THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER

This song convey about how bad was in the hospital. While at the hospital, and wanted to escape. That is the essence of this song.

Lyrics of this song is about how the hospital tried to play with his patients. Often they say that do not have to stay semaLampun. Actually, what happened was that the patient should spend a few days. They were in the hospital trying to make the patient's dreaming, and imagining some fun things. during the patient's delusional, the hospital can not let them out so aja.

So, when the patient was cured and discharged from the hospital, it would be very nice day for him. The best day in her life.

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DO TO U.S. IN LIKE Prison Guys

In this song, tell us there are again involved in a crime scene. Action shooting with the police he was great. On the one hand, he believed that police were not gonna catch him. But what happened later, he was caught by police, and thrown in jail.

DiLagu lyrics describe this very feeling, and puzzles yag experienced by people who went to prison. Many allegations about the treatment in prison is not polite. All of these are the people who get caught dibenak earlier.

Drowning Lessons

The story is about a guy who could not marry, because her partner already died. He too became sad, depressed, and can not think rationally.
As a result, he lives in the wrong path. He always do, like robbing and killing people. Bad things he does every day. In fact, he too hates killing people every day.
June 23rd, 2010 at 02:45pm