A rant and a place for you to *** (:

Instead of full out ranting in paragraphs I think I'm going to make a list of things that are eating at me that I hate and get it over with (:

1. I hate how I say something, and the person I'm talking to doesn't hear it the first time and I have to repeat yourself. It's annoying and as if I'm talking for my health.
2. I hate when I'm watching tv and the commercials take forever.
3. I hate how hot it is and how sticky and sweaty things become.
4. I hate how fast my ice cream melts on a hot day. It just pisses me off.
5. I hate the people who put the chips in the bag, because they don't fill up the bag all the way.
6. I hate people who think they know everything and they try to teach me something, which I already know how to do, and they end up failing at whatever it is their doing.
7. I hate it when people don't understand me, which seem to be a lot of the time.
8. Some people in the world need to disappear off the face of the earth. Because they just piss me off.
9. I hate it when I post something new up and no one pays attention to it which makes me feel like my work is crap.
10. I hate it when the tv decides to play the same episode of something on two different channels.

Well anyway, since the haterade seems to be wearing off, time for the whoring. Mwah ha ha ha! So I have this story called Dancing In The Rain so if you would check that out then cool.

So you can whore here, only if you make a list of 5 or more things you hate right now XD
June 23rd, 2010 at 07:07pm