The Otherside of The Judgement.

There is no right to judge anyone. Yes, some people are better than others but just cause your "better" than others doesn't mean you have the right to judge anyone. I'm expected to do things. I'm expected to do things with no complaint. I'm not allowed to live my teenage years like generations before. I get called a whore.

It tears me up. It makes me feel down on myself. Do you want to know the true story? I'll tell you anyways. Life sucks dick. Plain and simple things don't go as planned and you know you made mistakes afterwards but should you ever really regret anything?

This is a question I ask myself when I get told what I do. Things that are not true. A viscous cycle of a boy making himself cool to his friends and the girl left to deal with the consequences of his lies. If you have found yourself doing this to someone, FUCK YOU. Get off of this journal you don't deserve to see inside my thoughts. You violate people enough... thanks.

Am I the whore? Or are you? Do you know what I go through? Do you know what position I was put it? Do you have any right to judge me if you never went through the shit that I did? Didn't think so.

I'm hard enough on myself I don't need shit from anyone else. A broken heart is enough of a punishment do you think? Letting yourself fall for someone then being threw out and replaced.
June 24th, 2010 at 04:03pm