I'm Stopping My Stories!

If any of you have been wondering where I've been, I'm sorry. Though most of you have probably already given up on me and quit reading my stories anyway, I just thought I should explain myself. Yes, I was planning on getting back on track as soon as school ended. I ended up going on a youth choir tour trip to Texas with my sister. On the way back from the trip(on two buses with over 90 people), I found out that one of my youngest and most treasured aunts passed while I was on the trip having fun. She was only 32. I broke down in front of everyone. As soon as I got back from Texas, me and my sister repacked our bags and left for California at 4 in the morning. That is where I am now.

And on top of that, one of my friends...well, "ex-friends"...was threatening to copy all my stories on here. I fixed the problem, but I don't want it to happen again. So I'm deleting all my stories. Yes, I'm still going to finish writing them and hopefully publish them, but not on the Internet anymore. If any of you hate me, I understand. I'm not deleting my account, and maybe later on once all this dies down, I might put my stories back on.

Love ya all,
<3-----CaSeY
June 24th, 2010 at 10:48pm