Psychotic Much?

Okay Mibba I have a situation. I was hanging out with my best friend last night, and the guy I have just broken it off with was calling me every minute, demanding in texts to talk to this friend of mine while we were out. He called a total of 34 times the entire 4 hours he and I were together. And I thought that was crazy enough! I thought that his incessant behavior could progress no further. Until later that night when I got home.
I finally picked up the phone while I was alone, and he started telling me he was coming here to bitch me out. He called me a bitch, a heart breaker, a liar, etc. And I admit to being all three and more. But you really don't need to be that rude ya know? I realize I hurt you, isn't that guilt enough? You really have to call me at all hours and talk to me that way?
But that's not the issue here. The thing I'm getting at here is that he accused me of doing stuff with my best friend in his car. The reason for this accusation? One of those many times he called me, my finger hit the wrong button, and instead of ending the call, the phone picked up. And this guy seriously sat on the phone and listened in on us for who knows how long! He freaking eavesdropped on me and my friend in the car!
And that's the point in time that I exploded. I screamed at him and yelled for 5 minutes until I eventually just hung up and cried. I don't cry much but this is just too much. This breakup has caved in on me; my mother won't speak to me because of it, he's spying on me and flinging insults, and here I am in the middle of this crap trying to regain order and hopefully keep some peace. I just couldn't handle it anymore. I told him I never wanted to see him again, and I hated him and he was an ass, etc. I know it doesn't seem like much, but my God, my mother loved me not three days ago! And now he's turned her against me. If I had known so much would come from this, so much stress and anger, I would never have done it. No matter how unhappy I was with him I'd have stayed with him had I known the outcome would be this way.
I tried to keep it civil. I tried to be nice and stay friends with him and all but then he does this to me. What a creep.
June 25th, 2010 at 12:00am