dreams?

Well as far as i know about myself is that I’m a person who doesn't remember her dreams.
Yup ain’t that weird is that only just me?
Well I do remember my dreams only weird ones or something.
Yeah…..
So my very weird dream today was that I was with Benny the Benny from Gorge Lopez in y’know the show. So anyway back to my dream I was dreaming that I was in this train to um a culinary school in England. I don’t know why? So anyway Benny was supposed to pick me up at the subway. I know weird. Then Benny tells me she’s my host mother. Then we pay our tickets to this place & a bell starts ringing. Then we walk up some stairs for me to find myself in my new school where there was a water fountain in the middle. This bell keeps ringing nonstop for 2 days straight. I finally ask Benny what it is & she tells me it’s her ankle bracelet y’know the ones cops put you in probation. I’m completely shocked. Benny tells me it only rings when she close to the water fountain. So then I scream at Benny to leave because the bell was driving me crazy. It kept ringing then she walked towards me & I said “maybe it’s broken.” & she responds.” Yeah y’know these things are cheap.” Then I wake up to find out it was just my alarm that was ringing for 30 minutes straight shocker.

Well not really it’s actually the 4th time this happens.

So don’t you ever have things like this happen to you?
So what was your dream today?
~ later Jaemy
June 25th, 2010 at 05:34pm