5 stars?! Really?! Thank you!

Thank you so much again! I now have a five star rating on my story! It was four, but then jumped to five in the next few minutes after I posted this! Thank you! I never thought that would happen! Thank you so much! As a way of showing my gratitude, here are some of the images I have used, or am considering using, as chapter titles.

I know it's nothing special, and someone for some stupid reason left a comment in quotations saying they were nothing special, as if I had used the word. If you don't like them, then you don't have to look at them. Don't waste your time commenting saying you don't like them because you're just wasting everybody else's time who has to read that idiocy (I've deleted the comment to spare others). And that simple-minded person also acted like I didn't know how the rating system worked. I know that people can't rate, like how one used to on YouTube, but I'm still being rated based on subscribers and readers. I have 18 flipping chapters, I've figured that out by now.

Anyway, I am just saying thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting, I really appreciate it and am very grateful. I know it's not much, but it's something:
Image ImageImage
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageThank you all again for reading, subscribing, and commenting! I really appreciate it!

ImageLove, The Hardest Way
June 25th, 2010 at 09:30pm