In a bit of a dilemma, opinions? [[Questions, too!]]

Alright, so, there's this guy, (whom I've mentioned in this journal.).

Anyway, he REALLY REALLY likes me and I didn't realize how much until he came over today to watch a movie. He was really nice. He was holding my hand, playing with my hair, kissing my head and stuff. The thing is though that... I don't like him like that. I just don't. I can't bring myself to trust him because of the history that he's had and that stuff that happened between us awhile back. He's going to Afghanistan next Friday for and he's been pressuring me to let him take my virginity. (That's the only thing that bugs the f*ck out of me.) Obviously, I'm not.

Then I get to thinking maybe he doesn't like me, maybe he just wants me for that, right? It's just that he rarely ever brings up sex but when he does he's like trying to pressure me into doing it. I don't know, I'm just confused. Either way, it doesn't change my mind about how I feel about it him. I just don't have those feelings for him.

I don't know how to tell him that without hurting his feelings. I'm just really lost and I don't know what to do. =(

Any advice?

Questionsss.

1. Do you like George Lopez?
2. Do you have twitter? Wanna follow me? (@Jewel_Nicole) =)
3. Are we friends on Mibba? If not, add me! ;) Let's talk.
4. What color is your comforter?
5. What is your most embarrassing moment?
6. What kind of stories do you like to read on here?
7. Do you have a game console? Which ones? What games?
8. What was the best concert that you've ever been too?
9. What band has changed your life?
10. Are you in love with Billie Joe Armstrong or Joe Jonas? (I hope not because THEY ARE MINE.) Just kidding. =)

My answersss.

1. I love GEORGE LOPEZ.
2. I wish I could follow myself, that'd be AWESOME.
3. I tried adding myself already, I can't.
4. It's a pretty pink, lime green, and yellow it really has a nice print of flowers. (I think that's what they are.)
5. I have had way too many.
6. Fan-Fictions. Usually involving Green Day or the Jonas Brothers.
7. I have the PlayStation2. I have all most of the Guitar Heroes. I'M GETTING THE PS3 SOON! I'm so excited. I'm going to buy GREEN DAY ROCKBAND.
8. Green Day (August 9) and Jonas Brothers (August 13)
9. GREEN DAY and the Jonas Brothers. For sure.
10. They are mine. =)

I love you!
June 26th, 2010 at 08:12am