It's nearly been a year.

before you read this, I must confront you. This is just plain jibberish and a way to delay myself more from my art project, that sadly is due tomorrow, and art creation bores me to death

It's nearly been a year since i've posted a journal post. - mostly spam, I admit.

A chilly winter sunday, afternoon. I lazily got out of bed roughly an hour or so ago, so around one ish.. after my mother had yelled at me for being even more lazier and unhealthy I rolled my eyes behind my opened book. My room gets the coldest in the house, so I made myself comfortable under the pile of blankets.
As i'm writing this, my shit arsed drawing is under my wrists.. while I'm texting Sam, she too is drawing me a picture. she can make me laugh and cry at the same time, she is that awesome.
She simply said a text saying 'I miss you <3' which got me thinking: Is "missing" people just another form thrown around..? Just like Love? no, I don't think so.
Just like love, which is basically used as a weapon, it lets us think those people that that simple word left the mouth from - think the world of us: care for us. When in sense, they use it against us.

I mean I'm hardly the expert on love and I have used it against people, to get my way.. somehow. but i do have the ability to let people mean the world to me, to love people like love shoud be used. because in all sense I love alot of people.
but when someone is texting you, or sitting near you and they simply say, they miss you.. what does that really mean?

Does it mean, they miss the person you used to be? or They miss how close you, you used to be.. or other various of things which could lead to the situation your in right now.
All in all, emotions confuse the heck out of me .. and my brain rambles on like this, always.
Which is quiet funny, as I'm not much of an opinionated person.. I'm rather a quiet more kept to myself person.

But.. if this has got you thinking just like it has me.. What do these terms mean to you?
June 27th, 2010 at 08:56am