Do I?

Hm. This isn't really a "comment please" type o' journal (Although you can if you want, I guess. It's a freecountry site, isn't it?). Whatever.

Well, I was looking through the stories here and noticing which ones got the highest ratings (and most reads and comments). This shouldn't have come as a surprise to me, but most of them were cliche bull, you know? And it makes sense; it's a website for teens. But I got to thinking...

If this crap (no offense) was the most popular stuff on Mibba, how in hell were my stories even going to get LOOKED at??

And yeah, I know, "there's always someone who will like your stuff," and "not everyone on this site is the same." I know that. But the majority seems like the giggly teens who read Twilight and all of the other vampire knock-offs. So, my question is, Do I Fit In With This Site.

I fit in with the people themselves (I know because I've been talking to some of them-- you know how it goes); they're great. But do my stories fit in with their's? Do I just need to let my stories sit and cool off ("hot off the press")? Or am I a misfit in this community?

Hm. I don't know yet. I only have one chapter of one story up, so it's hard to tell.

I just don't know.
June 28th, 2010 at 12:49am