JONAS L.A. & My Dilemma Continues... [[Questions, not all about the JoBros.]]

Alright, so, I just finished watching JONAS L.A. -squeal-

I didn't get to watch it last Sunday because I fell asleep really early. I felt so bad because I woke up short after the first episode finished. I couldn't believe I didn't wake up for the premiere of JONAS L.A. Anyway, so I made sure to watch it tonight.

The Joe/Stella drama is still there. (Of course, I knew it wasn't going to just vanish, although, I wish it would.) It's cute drama though, I suppose. I don't think they're going to last the entire season, but who knows? & Then there's the whole Nick/Macy thing. I knew it was going to happen because I read about it online. They shouldn't have just sprung it on us like that though, but it's cute. I like them as a couple. Now Kevin needs a chick and then it'l be even.

I laughed when Joe went into the movie audition and totally sucked the first time then the director goes, "What's that Taylor Lautner kid doing?" It was HILARIOUS. Poor Joe. But it worked out and he got the part because of *drum roll* Stella Malone.

I'm sure you guys don't want to hear about JONAS L.A. anymore because a lot of Mibbians hate the Jonas Brothers, although I don't know why. =P

Questionsss.
1. Do you like the Jonas Brothers? Who's your favorite?
2. Did you watch the first season of JONAS?
3. What about JONAS L.A.?
4. Do you like the Disney Channel?
--- Non-Jonas-like questions.
5. What did you do today?
6. What TV shows do you like?
7. What have you eaten today?
8. How's your summer going overall?
9. Who do you think is the most over-rated celebrity?
10. What kind of phone do you have?

Add me. =) Let's be friendsss.

Please read my "dilemma" that's stated below. I'm desperate.

----

That dude from this and this journal told me this today: I'm really falling for you, hun. :) Bad.

-facepalm- Also, he wanted to come over today and bring me so food, but I lied and said that my family had company so he couldn't. I'm planning on telling him that I just don't have feelings for him, but I don't know how to do it. I feel like if I try and tell him to his face that he'll sweet talk his way out of the conversation, but I feel like if I do it on the phone/text that I'm just being a coward.

Advice? Please. -begs-
June 28th, 2010 at 02:57am