I had a rotten day - My friend is quite unusual - I hate divorce

So I had quite a rotten evening.
I won't tell all the details for the sake of my image, so I'll just say I got myself into a fair amount of trouble when I (barely) yelled at my father for a stupid reason.
It makes me feels so selfish and immature for being that way. My life is so easy but I fail to realize that frequently.
----------
My friend Katie is very different. She's not like any other girl her age.
She likes games.
Yahtzee, Dominos(the REAL way), and card games.
And she rather play golf on the wii than just talk.
She complains about her weight but eats like she's starved.
She is VERY blunt. She isn't afraid to say anything or talk to anybody.
She let's her dad control her life and everything in it. And he makes her wear grannies clothes!!!
And then she wonders why guys never ask her out.

I don't mean to sound like an awful friend, and these qualities are fine but she just comes on way too strong.
----------
I. Hate. Divorce.

My parents aren't(I thank God every day) but so many people I know, are.
For example my friend Katie's dad is divorced(probably part of the reason she's a little odd and he's hard on her) and remarried but may get divorced again.
I am NOT her dad's biggest fan but it tears me up inside to see him cry.
I hate divorce!!!
----------
Well I guess that's it for my rant, today.

Later,
Kat
June 28th, 2010 at 04:24am