Being a Girl Isn't Easy

For who ever thinks being a girl is easy they're so wrong. Sometimes I hate the things that us girls have to go through. I'm not going to list everything but here are some of the main things that we go through in which we might hate.

Period
I don't have my period yet but I've seen girls go through it and I just hate the way their attitudes are sometimes. My mother said that sometimes I act like I'm on my period already. My friends agree with me mother sometimes.

Acne
I don't have to go through acne that much but when I get pimples I always tend to try to pop them. I've heard when you pop pimples they grow back even bigger.

Boy Problems
When you're dating a boy he does dumb things that make you angry with him and then we begin to argue. Also,when you like a boy but some other girl is trying to take him away from me.

Sensitivity
Us girls are more sensitive than boys so we we take a lot of things offensive sometimes.

Pregnancy
Sometimes some girls end up pregnant at a young age but sometimes we don't want to have a kid. Some girls get molested or raped a lot more than guys get raped. Sometimes some of teenage mothers have struggles taking care of their child.

Diseases
Some of us young girls wonder as we grow older about what our future is going to be like and the diseases that are going around. Some girls are very careful and are full of fear of who to have sex with.

Attitudes
I think girls have a bad attitude more than the boys have it and it can annoy our friends sometimes.

Gaining Weight
Sometimes some of our parents are talking about how we need to lose weight. A few of us girls feel uncomfortable and think we're too fat and decide to lose weight when we're not even over weight.

Questions
1. Do you agree with me?
2. What do you hate about being a girl?
3. Why?
June 28th, 2010 at 06:09am