What I like to do when I'm bored beyond belief: Television

I don't usually watch a lot of T.V. I, myself, much prefer the computer and all it's wonders. There are, however, a few shows I tune into every week and watch religiously.

In no particular order:

Fringe:
I absolutely love Fringe and it's endless impossibilities! I love Walters eccentric personality, the chemistry of Olivia and Peter, and all the weirdness that is involved with this show. I must say, though, my favorite character is Gene the cow.

LOST
I'm only on season 5, so NO SPOILERS, PLEASE!
Anyway, I waited until the show was over to get into it so I could completely devote all my time and my next to non-existent life into watching it religiously. [/sarcasm]
Really, I didn't start watching it until a few months ago because I had no interest in it until then, but I watched the pilot episode and new I was addicted. There's nothing anyone can do now. I love all of the different personalities. You've got Locke and Sawyer and Desmond and Charlie and on and on. I love the mystery of every episode, and I love/hate all of the questions you are still wondering.
A shout out to Hulu for feeding my addiction.

Glee
I honestly didn't even think about watching this show. I saw the hype and the characters and thought "Oh hell no." But then, my psychology teacher recommended it to me, and since I fell in love with 2 other shows he recommended, I decided to give it a try. I love the originality of a musical based show. Again, I love the different personalities from the Plus sized Mercedes (plus size like me!) to the Jewish Puck, and who could forget Sue Sylvester?

Freaks and Geeks
This is another recommendation from my Psych. teacher. I watched this show and didn't stop until the 18th and final episode. I basically cried when it ended because it wasn't like any other show that focused on the pretty, popular people of the world (though those shows can be great too! Degrassi, anyone?,) It focused on the, well, Freaks and Geeks! Those are the people I can relate to.

Degrassi
Degrassi is my guilty pleasure. I know it's just another teenage show full of drama, sex, and drugs, but I can't help it! I do prefer the older days with J.T. and Craig, but it's still the same old Degrassi that I've come to know and love.

Last, but certainly not least:
The Twilight Zone
This show gives me chills at the end of every episode. When Rod Serling says those final words: "...in the Twilight Zone." Shivers go up my spine. I find myself reciting each intro to any season as I watch. I love the mystery and the unexpectedness of the show. Some of the episodes are a bit predictable, but great nonetheless. What's your favorite episode? Eh?

So there are MY favorites. What are yours?
Elaborate! I wanna know!
Thank you, and good night.
-Error.
June 28th, 2010 at 09:27am