The district is trying to get police officers into Trenton High

It was going around saying that the district is trying to get police officers into Trenton High. I think this is a good idea because this will teach every student a lesson. Before they only had about 20 security officers in the whole entire school and that school is the biggest school in Trenton,New Jersey. Every time a student tries to do something they know they're not supposed to do they're automatically going to get arrested. So I doubt there will be a lot of students trying to do bad things in that school unless they want to get arrested.

They're probably not going to have 20 police officers in that school they may have more. It would be cool if they have some police officers hiding outside from the school and driving around so the bad students can get caught easier. If this does happen and I don't like Capital Prep which I doubt that then I will end up going to this school. I'll feel much safer and so will the other students feel this way.

Questions
1. Do you think this is a good idea to have police officers instead of security officers?
2. Is it fair if a student does something really bad they get arrested?
3. Wouldn't it make the students feel more safe and their parents feel the same way to go to that school instead of trying to find other schools for their children to go to?
June 28th, 2010 at 10:18pm