Freshman Year Jumping People

So it has been going around in my society that high school kids jump the freshmen. I think it's pretty unfair but no one said that all the high school students are nice. Also,I've heard ever since I was little they give you nicknames like bucket or fresh meat. The teachers has always warned both 8th grade classes and for the students that are already bad the teachers laughed and said that would change. But,some people make it sound like it's only in just a few high schools.

Some boy that used to be my friend named Kyle was telling my friend Crystal how Capital Prep they do freshmen jump which is beating up the freshmen. My friend Crystal was a bit worried so when she was speaking to her grandmother the words slipped out and now her grandmother doesn't want her going to that school. The school is very strict for the most part and it's nothing compared to Trenton High. I just don't get it! It's dumb how some people don't understand jumping people now a day's happens all the time.

Apparently,I've heard that freshmen jump has calmed down in that school. I'm starting to think Kyle is like the only one who got jumped just because he swear he's all that and the others that are just like him. I'd doubt someone would bully any random person for nothing. Kyle also said for me not to go to the bathroom and if I see 10 girls there then I should run. Also,I've heard by Kyle they wear masks so you can't tell who they are. Of course,my parents are crazy and they said if that ever happened to me they will be up in that school and they will find out who jumped me.

Also,they will get people my age that know how to fight to beat them up. But,the thing is that since there is a new building opening up on the same street of the other part of the school it's impossible for the seniors to get even close by to the freshmen. I'm just worried because I'm hoping I like the school and I want to make friends. I don't care about the drama because I want to be drama free. Drama is going to get me nowhere in life. Education is the next step to my future so mostly that's what I'm going to focus on.

Of course,I won't be studying all night I will do what some high school students do like go to parties and have some fun. But,I'm not scared that freshmen jump is coming. I know already what's going to happen. I'm not letting anyone scare me off.

Questions
1. Doesn't freshmen jump happen in all schools?
2. Do they jump freshmen students for no reason or for a reason?
3. If they jump freshmen for no reason,why?
4. Should I speak to my friend's grandmother to convince her and explain to her about this whole freshmen jump thing?
5. Should I be so worried about freshmen jump?
6. How is it possible for the seniors to get even close to the freshmen if we're going to be in a separate building instead of lunch?
7. Have you ever jumped a freshmen?
June 29th, 2010 at 04:51am