Justin Bieber's concert was just crazy

After graduation I went out to eat with my parents and as soon as we were getting ready to go on the high way I was just in shock and creeped out. There were a line literally all the way to the parking lot. Let me guess! It was some of the little girls with their mother's and they're screaming with signs and taking pictures. They were obessive little girls that were willing to chase after him.

Luckily,I didn't go because I wouldn't want to have to see this happen. But,then again I love his music and plus I heard Sean Kingston was performing with him so who ever went to the concert made me feel so jealous. It was too late anyways because the tickets were sold out. I didn't know the concert was at 7 PM along time apart from my graduation. I heard it was a pretty cool concert from some of the people that went. I was hoping they had offered to perform for an extra day but they didn't.

I can imagine what some of the little girls are doing now. They're probably reading teen magazines and cutting out pictures of him. They're probably putting everything of him in the magazine on their walls and they're either sleeping over their friends house or talking to their friends about him. I just hope they don't start thinking of things they're not supposed to. I'm not talking about all the little girls because some are just fans not obessive just fans that love his music and his looks.

Questions
1. Have you ever seen little girls going crazy for Justin Bieber?
2. Do you like Sean Kingston?
3. Is it cool for Sean Kingston to be in the same concert with Justin Bieber?
4. Since Sean Kingston was there,would you come to the concert?
5. What do you think some of the little creepy girls are doing?
June 29th, 2010 at 06:43am