Recommend Some Stories and Questions

So yeah I find myself here on a Monday night, bored, alone, and far from sleep. I could eat and watch TV, but eating is what I am trying to stop doing so much of and TV bores me to know end so that would place me right back where I am now. So I figure this is a writing site and since it is way too late for me to be coherent enough to write something myself I figure I’ll just read something.

So if you would all be so kind as to suggest something to me I would be very grateful. I have looked around and found some really great stories but I would like to see what you guys think is great. And go ahead and be a bit self centered and recommend your own stories too. Because honestly if you can’t back your own story then you obviously don’t believe in it as much as you may claim to.

Also I just got my ticket for Avatar: The Last Airbender. I watched the show a lot before and so I was excited when I heard that they were making a movie. I grew less excited when I saw the cast and some trailers for it but what the hey, it might actually turn out to be a decent movie. And my sister is flying in tomorrow from Arizona and on Wednesday we are going to watch Eclipse, excited for that one. And I want to watch Despicable Me (think that's the title), it looks really good. "It's so fluffy!"

Questions:

1. Do you have any stories for me?
2. What’s your favorite book/author?
3. What’s your favorite movie/movies?
4. Any movies you excited to see?
June 29th, 2010 at 07:21am