My backyard is a hot mess[not in a good way]

So my mother was complaining about how the grass was very tall and that she wants to get the grass cut. Also,she was saying she would find someone to do our backyard if he didn't do it. He automatically knew that he should just do it so her complaining about this would stop. My father is a landscaper so when he had his free time he was cutting the grass. Now,they are thinking about putting a pool back there.

But,the problem that we have is that we have dirt. I don't think it's a good thing to put a pool with a backyard full of dirt. I was hoping we can have something to hide the dirt and then put the pool up. I don't want to walk around in dirt and then put my feet in and then the pool will get very dirty. I don't like swimming in dirty water and I bet others don't either.

My friend has a pool in her backyard and it's full of dirt and that's how her pool gets dirty very easily.

P.S.:It's not going to be a small pool. It's going to be a very big pool. I love to swim and I go to the local pool every year during summer time of course.

Questions
1. Should we put a pool up with a backyard full of dirt?
2. What is good enough to cover up our whole backyard so we won't see or feel any dirt?
3. Do you have a pool of your own?
June 29th, 2010 at 08:20am