Waking up early during my summer time

My mother always expects me to wake up as early as she always does. But,I already had a conversation with her about the fact that I won't be waking up early because it's summer time. Also,I told her I'm not going to wake up the time I woke up every single day just to go to school. She makes it seem like there is something really important we have to do every morning. She gets mad at me and yells at me everytime I wake up late but I can't help it.

All we do every morning is our morning things that everyone does and clean but she can clean all day long. As soon as I wake up in the morning I don't want to go to cleaning right away. I don't know what to do because she's still going to try to wake me up very early. I need some advice because I'm tired of waking up early. I can understand last time I woke up at 3 which was because I went to bed late but all the other times I was just fine with the time I woke up.

My father is fine with the time I wake up because he feels the same way I feel. She just doesn't get it and she is used to waking up early. She always using examples for when she was younger and what would happen to her and what should happen to me. It's okay for her to talk to me about her past but I hate when she compares me with things I don't want to be compared with. I've already told her stop comparing me with things she knows I wouldn't want to be compared with.

She doesn't raise my how my grandmother did so I have the advantages to do things and I told her I'm not afriad to use my advatanges that can go away any day.

Questions
1. Should I speak to my mother again?
2. What should I do?
3. Does your mother compare you to things you don't like?
4. Do you wake up early?
5. Is my mother used to waking up early since she always done it during school days? I'm guessing she is.
6. Should I try to wake up early?
June 29th, 2010 at 07:16pm