My grandmother is getting eye surgery very soon

So my mother took my grandmother to the eye doctor and the eye doctor said that she needs surgery. She can't see in her left eye and now she's starting to not have the ability to see in her right eye. She must visit her internal eye doctor then she must go to the hospital right away and get surgery. I feel so bad for her! She can't see at night and sometimes she can't drive.

She has to wear like 6 glasses just to able to see things she wants to read. She doesn't want this surgery but it's for the best. It's a possible chance she can have 20/20 vision and I'll be praying for her. A few days ago my cousin asked my grandmother can she drive her to work and my grandmother said that she couldn't but she wish she could because she doesn't want to risk anyone's life on the road. My cousin became very angry with my grandmother and began to curse at her.

My mother is like the only one who can help her now because the rest of my family are working and they are too busy. My mother came home and began to cry she just couldn't cry in front of my grandmother. My grandmother told my mother what my cousin said and she texted both of my cousins and told them that she's getting eye surgery and they feel very guilty because they're always putting her under stress.

Questions
1. Are any of your family members blind?
2. Does the eye surgery give everyone 20/20 vision or only some?
3. Your thoughts based upon this journal?
June 30th, 2010 at 03:17am