Would someone please give me an objective opinion?

All I really want to know is if I'm in the right in the fight between my best friend and I. Don't be afraid to say I'm wrong haha.

Ok I haven't seen my best friend since May, she had been really busy with college so I understood cos I have been too.
But she went out just about every weekend and never invited me.
I confronted her about it and she said she had just been really busy and she said she was on college holidays now so that Friday night we could hang out.
She said she would right over after college.

I had been waiting 3 weeks to see a doctor and I had an appointment at 1:30pm, I woke up at 1pm and checked my phone. I had no new messages. I got dressed and immediately left for the doctor.

I didn't take my phone because you're not allowed to use it in the surgery and I thought I would only be about 20 minutes.

It ended up taking over an hour and when I got home I checked my phone straight away. I had 18 missed calls and 3 txt messages. They were all from my friend, she had said she was outside my house waiting for me.

From past knowledge I had learnt she finished college at around 5pm and had expected her much later than this.

The last txt I had received was from 2:30pm it was 2:45 pm now. I rang her phone immediately. I rang her over 30 times, sent her countless txts, rang her mother and spent hours searching the neighborhood for her.

Eventually at 6:30pm she txt me saying "i dnt care if u get upset if i go out somewhere else 2nite, i spent all day looking 4 u".

Since that txt she hasn't spoken to me since and wont take my calls or answer my txts.
She cats as though I made no effort to find her, I really did though.

What do you guys think?
June 30th, 2010 at 06:20am