RIP Jeff, Summer, Questions, Whoring.

Hello, dear Mibbians. If you only care about whoring out your stories, skip to the end.

I'd like to first take time out of journaling to say that I hope my friend, Jeff Burnsides, rests in peace. He was found today in the lake, dead. They believe it may have been suicide, but they're still investigating. I can't believe it. I mean, Jeff had a slight stutter and always had a bit of trouble fitting in, but he was awesome. He was so... I don't even know. Passionate about his work, funny, nice. He always had dozens of jolly ranchers in his pocket, and he always shared. I legit loved the guy. He went to my church, and when I skipped or found myself without anything to do, we'd sit out on the front steps and talk.

Anyways, moving away from the sad. It's not even July yet (five more hours!), and I already feel like summer is over. I'm so busy. I've had driver's ed, we go to the gym three days of the week, I had dentist today and next week I have to go to the doctor's and get a haircut and then I have percussion practice on Monday, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. After next week is band camp, then the next week I have to pick up my schedule, and then on the 27th I'm back to school. It sucks. I have my weekends free, for the most part, so I'm trying to enjoy what's left of the break from school.

1. Have you ever known someone who committed suicide?
2. How is your summer? Busy? Boring? Awesome?
3. When does school start back for you?
4. What's your favorite song right now? (I need good music.)
5. Comment swap? If so, leave the story title, and please comment Lavish Lies, which I updated about an hour ago.

Love you all. :)
July 1st, 2010 at 03:04am