A Jordan Witzigreuter love story, ehh?

I've been listening to The Ready Set alot lately. The singer drives me insane and the songs are amazing.
Today I just wrote a short love/hate thing out of boredom and it turned out to be pretty good, I think. And I decided to make it part of a Jordan Witzigreuter love story.
But I need opinions and comments.
Here it isss. :3

~+~
Hey Jordan...
even now I'm still afraid of making friends. To me, I felt more alive on stage. Then in reality.
I remembered the day when you said you would want to travel with me when we grow older. But now we're travelling in separate ways.
You never did always keep promises, Jordan.

Blasting Japanese techno music in my ears, I crunched along the crisp snow. It was dead silent.
Pulling my scarf tighter, I could see my breath cling to the air and disappear.
I walked down the sidewalk, aware that I was passing by an old familiar place. Then I heard something. Other than the music I was listening to I could hear a faint sound of an acoustic guitar.
Catching my breath, I dashed down the street (it was very late at night, mind you) and to the 16th st. park.
And I saw him there, on a swing, singing and playing the guitar he held in his hands.
The sound was so beautiful, so pure, I couldn't help but cry. I walked forward slowly and sat on the swing next to him.
He looked over at me and smiled.
"When the air is so cold and clear, it seems like my guitar sounds alot prettier."
I stared at him as he continued to play. As beautiful as the music was, nothing was more beautiful than that boy playing his guitar. And with that, I cried. I began to cry so much, I couldn't stop. Yet he still played.
"Once upon a tragic time there was a boy who lost his mind. He fell into a pretty pretty little girl, and he never got a chance to learn..."
I sobbed harder. The scarf loosening as I held my hands to my burning red face.
"Kinda funny how it felt so right? Kinda funny how it changed my life? I could tell it you 100 times, the tragic tale of the boy who lost his mind."
"Jordan," I choked out. "Stop."
He obeyed and looked at me, running his free hand through my untidy hair.
"I came back," he whispered, "just for you. I miss you, Audrey."
And I slapped him.
"You think you can just walk back into my life after five years!? I moved on, Jordan! You bastard! You fucking disappeared like that! What kind of shit do you think you are!" I yelled, getting up from my swing.
He gently grabbed my arm.
"Audrey," he said quietly, "I'm sorry. Please, just don't go."
"I'm sorry, Jordan. I'm not that junior you met at high school anymore. Just forget you ever met me, okay?" And I showed off my hand, a silver diamond ring glistening on my middle finger.
His eyes widened and began to form tears but he said nothing. Then in a soft voice, he croaked out, "Whose the lucky guy?"
There was a pause.
"James."
And for the first time in my life, I walked away without ever looking back again.
~+~

Thing is, I just wrote this out of boredom. So I pretty much have no idea what the plot should be or the situation of why Jordan had to leave for five freakin' years. xD
Help? :|
July 1st, 2010 at 09:43pm