New Hair and Odd Feelings towards Guys

I dyed my hair today with my mom’s help. It’s now a lovely red brown. I like it so much, and some of my friends at work think it looks nice too.

I finally got myself a car Tuesday. It’s a blue Saturn. I love it so much. I named it Thunder. He’s purrdy. I got plates and all for him today, I’m so happy. I need to find out when’s the latest I can apply to William and Mary. I want to get into their dance courses.

Alex and I are back to being goof balls with each other like we used to be before all this shiz about kissing and all that stuff. I can’t help but wonder if there is something more that he wants to be, but hey I’m not gonna fret about it.

I went up to Busch yesterday and taped couple of the shows. Moses looks so happy in the Italy show. I’m happy for him. I thought it was cool, I was headed into Germany after the show and bathroom and I ran into one of the guy dancers from the show. So we got to talking for a couple minutes, and then he had to go to the eba to get some lunch. We told each other we would talk later. I thought that was completely cool. I mean these guys are like celebrities to me. I think it’s funny, he recognized me from the show that day and in the past. It was easy to talk to him, ya know, kind of like it is with Alex and the boys at work.
July 2nd, 2010 at 05:31am